- transmit or post any content or language which, in the initial assessment by Dreamstalk Studios, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- use the service for adult content or gambling services;
- send unsolicited e-mail that causes complaint from the recipients of such e-mail or results in any of our server IP addresses being blacklisted;
- may not make unauthorized attempts to gain access to any Breeze for Teachers account not belonging to you;
- may not engage in activities that disrupt the service;
- may not post confidential student record information;
- and, may not engage in activities that infringe on the legal rights of others.
The School Division agrees that Dreamstalk Studios has permission to immediately remove or revoke content posted by agents of the School Division in the event that the content being posted is, in the opinion of Dreamstalk Studios, offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. In such an event, Dreamstalk agrees to immediately notify the Client, and to archive the “objectionable” content for future review as may be deemed necessary. If, upon review by the School Division, there is a disagreement on the nature of the content or on the actions taken by Dreamstalk, a panel consisting of a senior executive from Dreamstalk and a senior executive from the School Division shall be convened to review the content and the decision to remove it.